Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

FBFF Holiday Quiz

I'm linking up to Modly Chic's Fashion Beauty Friend Friday today, and answering some holiday themed questions!  I'm SO excited for Christmas! 
No holiday party is complete without: Christmas music!

My favorite Christmas song/album:  I wrote a whole  post about Christmas music this week.  Currently, I'm loving the Weezer Christmas Album and Michael Buble!
My favorite seasonal recipe: the fudge my mom makes!

The perfect New Year’s Eve outfit includes: something sparkly
At the parties, I’ll be drinking: hot chocolate
Eggnog, good or bad?  bad

Did you ever take pictures on Santa’s lap at the mall? I don't think so.  My family wasn't really into Santa Claus
Gingerbread Latte or Peppermint Mocha:  neither, I'm not much of a coffee drinker.  I'd vote for Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Worst gift I ever got:  I can't think of anything terrible, although when I was in junior high, my sister bought me Steve Madden panties for Christmas.  I was so embarrassed!
Best gift I ever received: How to decide!?  2 years ago, my husband got me a new camera, which was pretty sweet.  And when I was in high school, my parents bought me a leopard print chair shaped like a high heeled shoe. 
My family has this weird tradition: every year, my mom makes my dad walk around the house shouting "HO HO HO! Get your presents!  Wake up!" and shake jingle bells to wake us up.  Every year, he says he won't do it this year, but he always does!
My best bargain find for a gift this year:  I can't divulge that information at the moment, because the recipient might be reading this!
If I could only buy all my gifts from one place, I’d shop at:  Amazon!  You can find everything there.  If it has to be a physical store, I'd say Target.  
Rudolph the Red-nose Reindeer or Frosty the Snowman:  I vote for Rudolph.  I remember in preschool, we had to learn all the reindeer names, but now I can't remember
My favorite holiday memory:  I have no idea!  There are so many great ones.  Probably when my nephew was really little, and he was terrified by my dad's Christmas morning wake up call (see tradition above).  It was the funniest thing ever, and we now refer to the tradition as "the Santa Monster"  
The best part about holiday decorations is:  again, how do I pick!  I think the lights are my favorite.  
Rip off the wrapping paper or neatly pull off the tape:  depends on how pretty the wrapping is.
Miracle on 34th Street or It’s a Wonderful Life:  It's a wonderful life!  I honestly don't think I have ever seen Miracle on 34th Street, so I should probably watch it sometime.
All I want for Christmas is:  to spend time with friends and family who I don't get to see very often!  Oh, and presents.  Lots of presents! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Aw I want to wake up to jingle bells! You're lucky you didn't have to sit on a strange's man lap

    ReplyDelete