Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Big Hair

This is what I wore on Saturday evening for dinner at my in-laws' house.  For some reason, my hair was about double it's usual size.  I felt kind of like the before pictures in commercials for anti-frizz products.  The only difference - I kind of love it. 

Also, I got to take some pictures outside!  They look so much better than my indoor pictures, so I hope I can make this a more frequent occurrence.

I'm still doing the Winter Challenge, but did not succeed at getting ahead of the game this week, so I'm wearing my Decade inspired outfit today and will post this evening.  I'm also joining up with the ABCs of style, so I'm going to try to incorporate both, when possible.  Today is K for Knits, so this outfit works!

Shirt and Sweater:  Gap
Jeans:  Old Navy
Boots:  Wanted via Piperlime


1 comment:

  1. As a fellow curly haired gal, I can tell you the big hair is fab. Very carrie bradshaw :)

    ReplyDelete