Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hunting Season

I've always had a thing for fashiony camo.  Waaaaay back in the day(like probably middle school), there was a camo mini-skirt at 5-7-9 that I really wanted, but I think my mom vetoed it as too short or something.  She was probably right.   Does that store even exist anymore??  (Ok, I just did some google searching, and it does still exist.  The skirts are still too short).
I got this jacket over the summer with a Groupon to Old Navy.  I kind of liked it, and then when I tried it on and the sleeves were long enough, I just had to get it.  Perhaps I should have higher standards, but when you have monkey arms, sometimes you just have to work with what fits.  I sent my husband a picture text, asking if this would be an appropriate outfit for hunting.  Pretty sure he thought I was joking, but then I came home with it.  Now he asks me why it is ok for me to wear this camo jacket in public, but he can't wear his Mossy Oak gear except for hunting.  The rules of fashion aren't always easy to articulate. 

The shadow is my friend Anne.  The house belongs to my friend Brooke.  They are both awesome.

Jacket:  Old Navy
Sweater:  Gap
Tank:  Gap
Jeans:  Old Navy
Shoes:  BCBGeneration

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, you crack me up (in your comments, not your fashion). I can appreciate the need to wear camo but have never been brave enough, you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete