Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'd like to thank the academy...

I was recently given a blog award by Third Grade Rock Star!  I've known this girl (in real life) as long as I can remember and it's fun to be bloggy friends now, too.  Her blog has a lot of cute ideas for teachers, and some great stuff for the rest of us, too.   Thanks for the award!!

The purpose of this award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.

The rules are:
{1} Copy and paste the award on your blog.
{2} Thank the giver and link back to them.
{3} Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the 5 blogs I'm passing the award on to:

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the award! I linked it back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool idea! Thanks for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love seeing bloggers support each other with these blog awards :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete