Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Geometry

 
I felt like a walking geometry lesson in this outfit.  So many shapes!   I think I like it, though.  I don't have much to say about it, and nothing particularly exciting happened yesterday.  I did go to the coffee shop on the way to work and got a chocolate muffin for breakfast.  So delicious!  The teenager who works there called me "Hon."  I don't think anyone should call me "Hon" unless they are:

A) Married to me
 or 
B) at least 30 years older than me

Although, I wouldn't want her to call me "Ma'am" either, so I guess I'm just difficult. 

 In other news, my husband can't really be trusted to take outfit pictures.  I'm incapable of making a normal face.  Out of 14 pictures, the top one is the best, and I look pretty nervous!  I finally gave up and just did what he told me, which mostly consisted of acting out different emotions.  Who says engineers don't have interpersonal skills??
Surprised
Angry
Sad

Skirt and shirt: Loft
Sweater:  Style& Co (from Macy's)
Boots:  Wanted

3 comments:

  1. I love the mix of patterns! And also you mix of emotions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the surprised look is so funny!
    I really like your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete