Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Make things Interesting

It snowed Friday night and most of Saturday.  We went out to dinner in the evening, and my #1 priority was being cozy. Here's what I wore:

Most days, I use my camera timer to take pictures, but if John is around, I make him play photographer.  To make the pictures more interesting, he gives me instructions, like kicking or something.  I look really cool when I do these things: 

Wouldn't it be cool to have a picture where I am mid-air?  Yeah, my athletic skills are not quite up to par.  I also make really strange faces.  I would lose at America's Next Top Model faster than you can say "Smize."

Hoodie:  Target
T-shirt:  Loft
Tank Top:  Gap
Jeans:  Old Navy
Boots:  Wanted via Piperlime


2 comments:

  1. Super cute blog! Looking forward to following your blog as well. Keep up the great styling and blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and really cute boots!

    ReplyDelete