Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

FBFF - Spring is in the air



Spring is officially here!  And with that, FBFF's theme this week is Spring!  Here are a few things I am excited about for this spring:
  • Sandals and NO tights!  I'm just a little tired of wearing boots every day.  See that outfit above - it's basically the same as this one, but it feels completely different!
  • Spending time outside!  Whether it is at a baseball game, or just sitting on the deck to eat dinner, I am loving the fresh air and sunshine.  When you live in Nebraska, you have to take advantage of these days, because before too long, it will be uncomfortably hot and humid outside. 
  • Flowers and gardening!  Since we moved into our house last summer, we have been looking forward to the spring when we can do some landscaping and plant flowers in our yard.  I think we are going to try a little garden, too.  I don't really know the first thing about gardening, but I'm excited to give it a try.
  • My parents are coming to visit!  Rumor has it, the folks are making their way to Nebraska in April.  I'm so excited to spend a couple of days with them, and show off our house. 
And last but not least (although it probably should be least)...
  • I am counting down the days until I am allowed to shop again!  April 12th will be here before I know it.  I'm making mental lists of the new items I want to pick up, and hopefully will be a more discerning shopper.  Remember, an $8 shirt that I never wear is a BAD INVESTMENT!
What are you looking forward to this spring?  Go check out the other bloggers at FBFF!

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time visiting your blog:) Loved reading your answers! I can't wait to pack away my winter boots and coats! I don't like gardening (I do it out of necessity), but I'm really looking forward to start jogging outside again:) Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete