Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Rock and Roll

Wednesday evening, I went with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law to see Rock of Ages, which I keep wanting to call Rock of Love.  Not the same thing at all, except for the Poison connection. 
The show was ridiculous!  Very fun, great music, but definitely not appropriate for kids.  I felt bad for the parents who thought it would be a cute show for their 8-year old kids to attend.  Broadway shows are always more scandalous than I expect them to be!  

When I grow up, I want to be a rock star, or a Broadway star or something.  I really think I'd be great at it, other than the lack of musical talent. I should probably just stick with playing Rock Band on the PS3. 

Dress: Target
Shirt & Tank top (and coat):  Gap
Tights:  Express
Shoes:  BCBGeneration
Necklace: Charming Charlie (gift from my sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment