Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ten Thousand Days

Today, I am 10,000 days old.  Why do I know this?  Well, a couple weeks ago, my friend Charlotte posted that it was her 10,000th day, and my birthday is 11 days after hers, so I knew my 10,000th day was coming up soon.  It's pretty uneventful to turn 10,000 days old.  It does make 27 years seem longer!

I found this 10000 day calculator and played around with other dates: 
  • It's been 2053 days since John and I started dating
  • 365 days after that, we got married.  
  • We've been married 1688 days. 
  • I graduated from college1912 days ago.
  • I've been at my current company for 1910 days. 
  • We've been homeowners for 256 days.  
  • I started this blog 114 days ago.  

This is also my ONE HUNDREDTH post on the blog!  Could this day get any more exciting?  I may have noticed I was getting close to 100 and purposely waited to do it on my 10,000th day.

The above outfit is from yesterday, when the weather was completely gorgeous.  Today is kind of rainy, but it still smells like spring outside.  I know I'm breaking the rules by wearing flip flops as real shoes.  Here's the truth:  I love flip flops.  I wear them all the time in the summer.  I know it would be better to wear more respectable shoes, but I just don't care enough to change.

The weather forecast for this week is just ridiculous - highs in the 70s every day.  I am so excited!

In other news, I finally joined twitter.  If you want to follow me, I am @another_smith1.


Shirt:  Gap
Jacket:  Izod
Skirt: French Connection
Flip Flops:  Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment