Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cinnamon Perfume




At my office, there's an air freshener in the bathroom.  This is a good thing, as we wouldn't want a smelly bathroom.  There's just one problem:  this air freshener has a personal vendetta against me.  It likes to go off right when I walk in the door, so I'm hit with a blast of cinnamon scent, which settles in my hair and I smell like Big Red gum for the rest of the day.  I should probably stop wasting my actual perfume, because it is just overpowered by cinnamon. 

This entire outfit is from the Gap.  I guess the shoes are technically from the Gap Outlet.  And the scarf was a Christmas present from my sister, but it's also from Gap.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright top and the scarf! And maybe you should try to trick the air freshener and send someone in right before you... and then right back out the door before you go inside!

    ReplyDelete