Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

FBFF - Fitness





Fashion Beauty Friend Friday's topic this week is fitness!  


Here's the deal:  I really hate to exercise just for the sake of exercising.  I like doing fun things that happen to be exercise.  A few years ago, I lost a bunch of weight and felt awesome, but then life got busy and I got lazy and I've gained most of it back.  So far, I haven't been motivated enough to really focus, work out a lot, count calories, etc, but I am trying to be healthier and more active. 

I wrote about this a little on my 2012 goals and quarterly checkin, but I've been taking advantage of the daily coupon deals lately (Groupon, Living Social, Amazon Daily Deals, etc).  One month at a time is working well for me, and I don't get bored with always doing the same thing.  Even if I'm just going to Zumba at a different location, the instructors all have different songs, so it feels new.

Now that the weather is warmer, I'm hoping to take advantage of it and go on walks, play tennis, etc.  (Side note: I think I use "etc." alot).  Or I just need to make sure John is my outfit of the day photographer, because he thinks it is cool to do action shots.  I don't know how many times I had to jump in the air before we captured me in mid-air. 

Do you workout?  What are some fun ways to get exercise without being stuck on a treadmill for an hour??

Cardigan: Marisa Christina
Black T-shirt: Target
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Leggings: don't remember
Shoes: Born

No comments:

Post a Comment