Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back in Black

 


A couple weeks ago, I wore this outfit, and totally loved it.  So I thought I'd trade out the stripes for polka dots and I really liked this version too.  Now I'm thinking about trying stripes AND polka dots at the same time, with this argyle cardigan.  What do you think?  Would that be cute, or too crazy?

I wore this to work on Friday, and then had to leave early to run by the DMV and renew my car's registration.  That would have been faster if I'd remembered my checkbook.  I had to run to the nearest ATM to get cash.  I really don't know why they won't take a credit or debit card!  Ridiculous.

After that, I met up with some co-workers at Red Mango.  I'd never been there before, and was nervous because I don't really like yogurt, but it was pretty delicious.  When I got home, I realized I'm a total failure at social media because I didn't even instagram it.  I've got to remember to document these momentous occasions in my life.  

Shirt: Gap
Cardigan: Style&Co
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Born

No comments:

Post a Comment