Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Life in the Left Lane

Gap Tank, American Eagle shorts, Gap Flip Flops



Meet our St. Croix transportation!  Renting a Jeep was definitely a good decision.  We were able to venture out whenever we wanted to, without having to wait for a taxi to pick us up, and the Jeep was specifically a good idea when were were driving through the rain forest and some of the roads were pretty flooded. 

I'll be honest, I don't think my brain could have handled driving on the left.  Turning was especially confusing.  I'm glad John was the driver for the week.  

There was a souvenir shop called "Life in the Left Lane", which I liked because (as a lefty) I am partial to anything that says "left" on it.  They didn't have a huge selection, but I did buy myself a t-shirt!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a lefty too! So, I agree - that store sounds pretty awesome. (I'm also worried about driving if we rent a car. I don't know if I could trust myself to remember to stay in the right (meaning left) lane at all times!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. What a coincidence that I'll be going where you just came from :)

    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete