Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Hat Party


Happy Memorial Day!  I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend.  Special thanks to everyone who has served or is serving in the military, and the families of those serving.

Yesterday, we got together with some friends for a good old-fashioned cookout and hat party.  I don't know why, but hats were required.  I was happy for an excuse to wear my floppy beach hat.  It's just not all that practical for everyday use.  Turns out, it wasn't that practical for a cookout either.  It was pretty windy out, so my hat was either blowing away, or the front was smashing into my face.

Most of the other girls were rocking super cute trilby fedoras.  I might have to get one of these.  

And of course, I had to pose with the orange phone.
 

Tank: Banana Republic
Shorts: American Eagle
Hat: Calvin Klein
Flip Flops: Old Navy

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! I definitely would love to recreate this idea in the future. Thanks for sharing Andi!

    ReplyDelete