Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Registry Madness




The 2012 wedding season is in full swing.  Last Saturday, I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to purchase all the gifts.  When I went to the Customer Service station and said I needed 4 registries printed, the worker looked at me like I was crazy.  It took awhile, and I had to order some things that weren't in stock, but I got gifts for all 4 weddings.  Now I just hope I don't mix up who gets what item.  

I wore my new dress, but traded my pink cardigan for pearls, which made me feel fancier.  

Dress: Gap
Belt: Francesca's
Shoes: BCBGeneration
Necklace:  from China


2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! That dress is adorbs!!! Perfect for weddings and showers! I hear you...the wedding madness has begun!!!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete