Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Royalty







With being gone for a week, and then all those vacation posts, I'm over a week behind on outfit posts.  This is what I wore last Sunday, for Mother's Day.  With the royal purple top and gold skirt, I felt kind of regal. But then I was working in the nursery during church and just did my best to avoid the little hands with goldfish and Cheerios crumbs.

Then we hung out with John's parents for the afternoon, to celebrate the day.  Of course, I had to pose by their "Smith" sign!

I meant to post this actually on Mother's Day, but we got home late and I was tired.  So, a belated Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, especially my own!

Shirt and Skirt: Gap
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shoes: BCBGeneration
Sunglasses:  Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment