Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vacation Date Night

Old Navy Dress and Flip Flops, Charming Charlie Scarf


On the Sunday we were in St. Croix, their annual triathlon was happening.  This meant we weren't able to leave our resort most of the day, because the roads were closed.  No problem!  We just took it easy and then dressed up and went into town for dinner.  This is what I wore.  This dress is just super easy and was also no problem to pack.  Perfect for vacation.  We went to a restaurant called "Angry Nate's" in Christiansted, and sat outside, because it had finally stopped raining!

I mentioned that it rained quite a bit while we were there.  I was pretty content just sitting on our balcony and watching the rain and the ocean.  Here's my view: 

I think I will wrap up vacation posts tomorrow and be back to OOTD posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment