Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Date Night





Over the weekend, John and I went on a little date to dinner and a movie.  I felt like looking cute, but didn't want to be too dressy.  Also, it was about a million degrees outside (maybe more like 100), but I knew it would be chilly in the movie theater, so I compromised on shorts and a sweater.

We took the pictures after dinner, but before the movie.  It's so awkward to take outfit pictures in public!  There weren't very many people around, and we kind of ducked behind this brick pillar at the outdoor mall, just to be sneaky.  Can you tell I'm a little nervous?  There were some people getting a little to close there at the end!

Top: Alfani
Short: H&M
Cardigan: Old Navy (dyed by me)
Shoes: Carlos Santana by DSW

3 comments:

  1. that top is FAB!

    and HOW did you dye that cardigan?? share!! i have a black cardigan that i love love love but its fading :-(

    Stopping by from Fashion Friday!
    xo,
    Mel

    http://allthingschic.net/2012/06/best-shorts-for-your-body.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the post on how I dyed it: http://just-another-smith.blogspot.com/2012/06/lemon-yellow.html

      It was super easy, just takes a little time!

      Delete