Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Swapping Baubles


As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I signed up for a couple blogger swaps recently.  For Shanna's Bauble Swap, I was paired up with the lovely Terri.  It was so fun to read through her blog and get ideas of what she might like.  And of course, I loved it when a box came in the mail with a new piece of jewelry for me!

extreme close up!
 
Terri did a great job picking out this green necklace for me!  I love the bright color, and the multiple strands of beads make it more of a statement piece.  I will definitely be wearing this on a regular basis!

Thanks to Shanna for hosting, and to Terri for the cute necklace!  Head on over to Terri's blog to see what I picked out for her!


Here's a close up on my shoes, since this is their first time on the blog!   I got these when my sister was visiting (big surprise), from the Dillard's clearance rack.  I love my gray boots and gray flats so much that it just seemed like a good idea to get some gray peep-toe wedges! 

Dress: Gap
Shoes: Michelle D (from Dillard's)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress - and what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! And how fun to do a blogger swap... I'll have to keep my eyes open for one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the bright green necklace looks with your dress! Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andi, thank you for checking out my blog and following me. I'm following you as well and I love the green necklace, great pop of color.

    Dayi

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is gorgeous on you - such a fabulous shape and length, and the pattern is beautiful!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you liked what you got! It is super cute and can be worn with so much! You styled it perfectly! Thanks so much for joining! Hope you had fun!
    Shanna
    Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete