Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Cardi Polka Party




A polka dot cardigan has been on my want list for at least a year.  When I saw this one at Old Navy, not on sale, my instincts told me to leave it.  I never buy anything at full price, especially from Old Navy!  Then I thought back to my plan to be a more intentional shopper, and decided it was better to spend $20 on a cardigan I will wear a lot, instead of spending $10 each on 2 shirts I am buying just because they are cheap.  So the cardigan came home with me!  I have a feeling this will get remixed quite a bit year round!

I saw this outfit recently, and was excited to put my spin on it with the new cardigan.  And then I realized this purple skirt just makes me want to wear polka dots!

Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: Limited
Skirt: Gap (dress refashioned)
Shoes: Carlos Santana

3 comments:

  1. Great purchase! Love the cardi!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good. Such a good combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! polka dots look so cute with a pop of color! now following your blog :)

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    http://luxe11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete