Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Closet Ultimatum #11 - Green Mini and a Sneaky Squirrel



I really love this skirt, but it made the "Closet Ultimatum Challenge" because I haven't worn it at all in the last 3 months, which is the prime time I should be wearing a green nautical-print mini-skirt.  So what's the problem??  I've come to the conclusion that there are 2 problems:
  1. I don't really know how to remix it very well.  I've had this skirt for several years (like 7 maybe?), and for most of those years, I've only worn it with a white shirt, and probably only once per summer, because I can't think of anything interesting to wear with it.  I'm also wondering if I can make the jump to fall and winter with tights. 
  2. I think it's a little too short.  It has a good 1.5inch of hem, so I'm going to go ahead and let that out, so it's a little longer.   
During our photo-shoot, my  photographer seemed a little distracted, and I realized there was a sneaky squirrel hanging out on the fence behind me.

It's also Tuesday Trifecta time, here are the 2 other times this skirt has shown up on the blog:



Top: Gap
Jacket: Izod
Skirt:  Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes: Gap

1 comment:

  1. Adorable skirt! I love it with the denim. By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. More information in my post here a-devine-life.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster.html

    ReplyDelete