Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Closet Ultimatum #8 - Navy Top

Last weekend, John and I ventured to Des Moines, IA with his parents.  The guys went to the Nascar race, and the girls went to the outlet mall!  Everyone wins! 
The above photo was my attempt to merge a new skirt with a shirt from my Closet Ultimatum.  This top is great, except for the fact that the neck is a giant scoop and completely indecent from certain angles.  So, this shirt is going in the sell pile!

Here's what I actually wore to work:



Much better!   And can I just add that this skirt was $8.80!  I love finding good deals.  And I am that girl who will awkwardly tell people how much my clothing costs if they compliment me.  I try not to, but I just can't help it!  Please tell me I'm not the only one!  

Top #1: DKNY
Top#2: Mossimo/Target
Belt: Francesca's
Skirt: Bass
Shoes: Anne Klein

1 comment: