Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Zebra Style





I wore this to church and lunch on Anniversary weekend.  Dressing for church has been tricky this summer, since John and I are teaching Sunday school for the 3 year old class.  Pants would be great, but I don't really like pants and don't have very many options (since I don't buy them!).  Longer skirts and dresses seem to work pretty well. 

I didn't realize when we were taking pictures that my dress pockets were gaping open.  I thought about photo-shopping them out, but I figured I should just keep it real!

I'm guest posting over here today, with tips for what to pack on a cruise!  Now that I think of it, I bought this zebra dress in 2008, just a few weeks before I went on my first cruise!  This was one of the dresses I wore for dinner on the boat!   

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Gap
Belt: Limited
Necklace: made it
Shoes: Carlos Santana
Sunglasses:  Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment