Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

A Birthday Weekend Wrap-Up






Yesterday was John's birthday, so we spent the weekend taking it easy and celebrating.  Friday evening, we met up with his parents at Dave and Busters for dinner and arcade games.  Not to brag (well maybe a little), but I totally won at Pac-Man!

Saturday morning, we woke up and realized fall had shown up!  It was about 56 degrees in our house, so we had to turn the heater on for the year.  Of course, today it was back up in the 70's again.

After church on Sunday, we went to lunch with some friends, and then met John's sister and her boyfriend for dinner.  It was a pretty laid back birthday weekend!  I tried to explain that since my birthday is coming up on a Wednesday, I get both weekends of celebration.  I'm not sure that's going to fly!

Sweater, belt, coat: Gap
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Guess
Purse: Wilson's Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment