Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Camouflage




I really like this camo jacket, but I never really know what to wear with it, so I was perusing Pinterest and found this picture.  I was waiting for the perfect fall day when shorts and a sweater/jacket combo would be appropriate.  Apparently, that type of day doesn't exist in Nebraska, so I just went with jeans.

Most days, I don't get comments from my co-workers about my outfits.  On Friday, I learned that wearing a camo jacket will inspire random guys at work to mention it.  A few guys asked me if I borrowed it from John.  One guy was like "Cool jacket!  Can I touch it!?"  I think he expected it to be some sort of fancy weatherproof hunting fabric.  It's not. I explained to them that it's fashion camo, not hunting camo.  I don't think they believed me.  I was tempted to send them evidence, but thought that would be a little weird.      

In other news, these are my first official tripod pictures!  I felt kind of like a weirdo, and I'm not sure what I would have said if my neighbors asked me what I was doing.  I need to play around with the settings and figure out a way to get better focus, but I'm excited to mix up my locations a little bit, and take more outdoor photos (just in time for the snowy season!).

Jacket: Gap
Necklace: Bass
Everything else: Gap


No comments:

Post a Comment