Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Sometimes in the Fall





I'm not sure when it happened, but the tree in our backyard decided it was definitely fall!  The leaves are much prettier than our mostly brown lawn.  The photo-shoot didn't last long before I was throwing leaves into the air.  I was just slightly concerned about the potential for spiders or other bugs that might be in the leaves.  I really didn't want to throw spiders into the air.


















Cardigan, top, skirt: Gap
Shoes: Target
Bangles: Charming Charlie
Ring and necklaces: gifts from my parents

7 comments:

  1. I am just loving that skirt! The sparkle in it is amazing!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I think I am wearing it too much lately, just because it is so easy to style!

      Delete
  2. Cute skirt! I love the subtle shimmer, perfect for daytime :) And no, definitely don't want to throw spiders into the air! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I always think playing in leaves looks like fun, and then I go outside and there are bugs everywhere!

      Delete
  3. I am loving that skirt! I think I'm going to also steal your throwing the leaves in the air picture idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally do it! I am sure I stole the idea from several other bloggers.

      Delete
  4. Super cute! I'm so excited for all the fall fashion pieces!

    Found you through Mingle Monday! ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete