Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nature Center

  






Last Sunday, after church, we went on an adventure at the Holliday Park Nature Center.  We had a blast wandering around, climbing trees and trying to figure out paths across muddy creeks.  I honestly don't know if I have ever climbed a tree before, but the one pictured above was just begging to be climbed.  It had branches at the perfect height, so I couldn't help myself.  This was definitely my kind of outdoor adventure - just a few hours, and then a quick return to electricity and running water!

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a place we go to walk the dogs. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat that you climbed the tree! That looks like a really beautiful place to visit.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Starbucks + Ad Space Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete