Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Winter is Coming




As I mentioned on Saturday, Nebraska can't really decide on a season.  I almost wore shorts to run errands on Saturday, but it just didn't feel right for November.  Then Sunday morning I had to bust out my big winter coat.  The rest of this week is supposed to be more fall-like, so I am hoping for some more moderate days before the cold months set in.

I keep seeing "Winter is Coming" in random places and I'm never sure if people mean for it to be a Game of Thrones reference or not.  I also don't like how the TV show (which I haven't seen) is called "Game of Thrones," but the book series is really "A Song of Ice and Fire."  I just finished book three, and will likely finish four and five in the next few weeks and then I will have to be patient, because I suspect book six won't be out for a few years.  I should really wait to start a series until all the books are out!

Any recommendations for good books I should add to my list?

Coat: Old Navy
Sweater: Gap
Skirt: Autograph
Shoes: Seychelles
Necklace: Dillards

3 comments:

  1. The weather is wacky here too in Jersey! (not to mention the fact that we got a hurricane). Last week it snowed, now it's 70.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that green jacket!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume it's usually a Game of Thrones reference. The books are excellent, no?

    I love the coat!

    ReplyDelete