Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas!

This is the first Christmas since John and I got married where we haven't either traveled or had out-of-town guests visiting.  It was kind of nice to have a quieter holiday this year.  We just went over to his parents' house for Christmas Eve and Christmas day.
Christmas Eve
Opening Stockings
Music-themed kitchen utensils!  
Modeling my new scarf and blazer - very classy with PJs
You'll have to excuse the grainy pictures from Christmas morning.  My head decided that Christmas morning is an appropriate time for a migraine, so I had to avoid flash photography.  I slowly started feeling better throughout the day, as we had a delicious Christmas feast and played board games.

How was your Christmas?  I hope you had a wonderful day with friends and family!


5 comments:

  1. Andi~ you're so cute! :D
    I love your PJ's in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! The PJ's were actually a Christmas Eve present from my MIL!

      Delete
  2. Those music themed utensils are adorable, what a great gift idea! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, other than the migraine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blazer - can't wait to see it with an outfit that isn't pjs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have so many outfits I am imagining for this jacket! I need to exchange it for a different size, so once I get the correct one, I'm sure I'll be wearing it all the time!

      Delete