Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up




Happy Monday!  This weekend was busy but good.  Saturday was a very productive day at the Smith house.  John cleaned out the laundry room - which I have been too scared to do for several months.  I mean, there could be spiders  hiding everywhere.  We also made 2 trips to Lowe's to get new light fixtures for our entry way and dining room.  The dining room light is up and I think it looks awesome!   It snowed a little bit on Sunday, so we hung out by the fireplace and drank hot chocolate!  Sunday evening, I went to Beauty and the Beast with my MIL and SIL, but I'll be posting more about that later! 

Make sure you go enter Taylor's giveaway!  I'm sending a Starbucks giftcard to one lucky winner! 



Shirt and Skirt: J.Crew Factory
Belt: Gap
Boots: Guess

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite outfits of yours, for sure!! Love love love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am convinced that chambray shirts are the answer to every fashion question!

      Delete
  2. I agree! One of my favorite outfits! I'm planning on hitting the J.Crew Factory after Christmas up in KC. I love that place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have found some great items there, and now I'm perusing their website all the time!

      Delete
  3. Productive days are just the best :) I love this outfit! You did a great job putting it together!

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete