Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Staying Positive




You guys, having the flu is super lame!  I'm on day 3 at home, and I have some serious cabin fever (and some regular fever, but that's getting better).  I was really hoping to get into work today, but my fever was still holding strong last night, so it's home for me.

On a more positive note, being stuck at home with no energy is giving me plenty of time to read!  A Dance with Dragons was due back at the library on Monday, but I really wanted to finish it, so I'm being that terrible person who keeps a book past the due date.  If not for this illness, I probably would have given up and returned the book, and then bought it!  So, I just saved about $20.  Let's ignore all the hours I haven't been working, ok?

This outfit is from happier times - New Year's Day to be exact, when I met up with friends for one last hurrah before Anne went back to Arizona.  Then we decided to have another last hurrah, but dinner was still fun.

I hope you all have a wonderful, flu-free weekend.  Here's hoping I feel like a human again soon!

Shirt: Alfani via Macy's
Cardigan: Marisa Kristina via Marshall's
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: BareTraps via DSW

3 comments:

  1. Your polka dot top is adorable! The flu is going around like crazy. I hope you feel better soon and your hubby doesn't catch it :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    JCrew Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! I hope you are on your feet soon :)

    ReplyDelete