Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Snow Day!

 


Take One, Pass It On Item:  purple tights from last Tuesday's post

Well, Winter Storm Q finally arrived yesterday after much speculation about how much snow it might bring.  I worked from home, because the news said getting to work would be fine, but getting home would be tricky.  I figured it would be best just to stay home, since I can remote into all the programs I need.  I was starting to feel foolish, but the snow finally started around noon, and I think we got about 7 inches by evening.

I'm glad I am a few days ahead on outfit photos, because what I wore today was definitely NOT blog-worthy, unless I start a side blog about how to wear sweatpants and slippers.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  


Shirt: J.Crew Factory
Dress and Tight: Old Navy
Necklace: H&M
Belt: Limited
Boots: BareTraps

7 comments:

  1. Love the colored tights with the neutrals tones of your outfit! Very nicely put together. :)

    xo – Sheila
    Enter to win Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those tights are def. awesome!! very neat outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love for you to start a blog on how to wear sweatpants and slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cute! I love love love the striped dress over your chambray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fully support sweatpants and slippers days! :) I really like the layered look you've got going on with the collared shirt under the dress. I'll have to remember that because I feel like I usually struggle a bit with how to remix the dresses in my closet!

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a great outfit! I've been searching for a striped dress. Wanted to let you know that I’m hosting a weekly link party again, and I’d love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

    ReplyDelete