Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

5 Days, 5 Ways Bonus - Purple Skirt




When I was preparing for the 5 Days, 5 Ways challenge, I thought my purple skirt would be an excellent item to feature.  After mostly finishing this post, I realized that skirts were not one of the days.  Fail!  The good news is that I am adding a bonus day to the fun of last week!

1/2/3/4/5
Digging through my archives, I realized that I usually pair this skirt with more neutral tops.  I've never had a lot of purple in my wardrobe, so I guess I don't know how to pair it with other colors.  I have had this look pinned for awhile, so I will probably try it out soon!

I am thinking I will try to do a remix post on a weekly basis.  They are some of my favorite posts to put together, and also my favorite topic to see on other style blogs.  What do you say?  Would you like that, or do you think remix posts are lame?

Top: Dillard's
Cardigan: Gap
Skirt: Sunny Leigh via Macy's
Boots: BareTraps via DSW

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love remixes and seeing how others remix items in their closets. It's nice to see real people wearing real clothes and not something new all the time. I love purple, so this skirt is awesome! Heather

    ReplyDelete