Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

April Showers





Let's talk about the weather, okay?  It is mid-April and last week we experienced all of the seasons.  Monday was warm and beautiful, and I wore this.  Rumor has it that over the weekend, we even got up into the 70s, but I was gallivanting around Arizona, so I can't really confirm those allegations.  Tuesday started out nice, but got significantly colder as the day progressed, and then we had a crazy hail storm that night.  It rained all day Wednesday, and then snowed on Thursday, and I'm just not really sure how to dress myself when there is so much variability in the weather!  I'm falling back on my jeans almost every day.  

On the rainy Wednesday, I started with the thought that I should wear my rain boots.  Then I worked from there.  Add my giraffe umbrella and I was ready to go!  Sadly, the giraffe umbrella is now broken.  Don't worry, I have another one!  (I just have to find it...)

Trench coat, Sweater, Jeans: Gap
Blazer: H&M
Boots: Target

4 comments:

  1. So cute! AND you mastered the pattern mixing with the stripes and the polka dots and animal print! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to invest a cute umbrella. This one is adorable, too bad it broke! Living in Ohio I can relate to crazy weather. At least you look bright and sunny in those awesome colored pants :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having crazy weather here too! At least you have a fab pair of polka dot rain boots to brighten the day. Loving the umbrella too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an adorable umbrella! I don't know why I never thought of taking an umbrella with my so I could do rainy day posts-- that's so clever. Oh wait, nvm, the one umbrella we have is broken. And gross. Ha.

    ReplyDelete