Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Plaid Shirt Remix


 

Happy Monday!  I got home late last night from a pretty epic best friend weekend in Arizona, so I will be sorting pictures and posting more about that later this week.  For now, a little remix to kick off the week!

This picture reminded me that I have been neglecting my plaid shirt for a few months!  I specifically thought I would wear it frequently throughout the winter, because it has so many colors that I could pretty much throw any cardigan over it and look put together.   

I'm also learning that a statement necklace doesn't make a very loud statement if it is the same color as my skin.   Be honest, did you even notice that I am wearing a necklace in these pictures? 

If my archive searching is correct, this is only the 5th time I've worn this shirt.   Disgraceful, but still enough for a remix collage!  

1/2/3/4
Plaid Shirt: J.Crew Factory
Cardigan: Gap
Necklace: H&M
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Michelle D via Dillard's

I'm also linking up with AJ for her weekly remix!  You should do the same!

5 comments:

  1. You have proven this top quite versatile by dressy and casual looks. I like it paired with the pink cardigan. Looking forward to your girls weekend recap :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't actually notice the necklace until you mentioned it :/ I did however think your outfit was super cute and that I'd have to copy it soon! haha. But seriously, the cardigan looks great with a black skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you on bloglovin. I'm hosting a link up this Thursday April 11, show me your favorite spring trend. I'm also doing a giveaway: a $300 gift card to Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic. Would love to see you at the link up and have you enter the contest.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I got so hard whien I saw these pics, just jacked off to the bottom one

    ReplyDelete