Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Neon Accents and Mixing Prints



Third Thursday Threads is here and the theme of the month is NEON!

This blazer - I want to wear it every day!  The neon lining is my favorite, but it does make styling a little bit tricky.  After playing around in my closet, I put this together.  I really love this outfit.  The mixed prints are a little bit crazy, but since the colors are the same (and fairly neutral), I think/hope it stays on the classy side of the line.  The neon pink belt and neon coral-ish lining add some fun to the look.

I do think that this blazer will be more versatile if/when I unroll the sleeves, but right now I am trying to think of all the options with the lining showing!  How would you style this blazer?  I really want to wear it with white pants, but haven't found any that I love yet.

I'm also linking up with What I Wore to Work and Tres Chic Fashion Thursday and Favorite Fashion Friday

Dress & Blazer: Gap
Belt: Chinese Laundry via TJ Maxx
Shoes: BCBGeneration

10 comments:

  1. I love the pops of neon, so fun!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun look. The pops of neon are great with the mixed prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you pattern mixed... I have only done it a few times and not quite sure I'm that great at it! You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out my blog! I love that blazer, especially that pop of neon! your print mixing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this blazer! You're right, it would be perfect with white pants. I always like the look of a casual tee mixed with a blazer...I would pair it with some fun color that contrasts with the lining. Maybe a cobalt tee?

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blazer! Looking so chic with that dress :)

    Visiting from the blog hop. Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'd love to hear from you, be sure to comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pink belt makes this outfit AMAZING!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the neon cuffs. Thanks for linking up. Hope to see you back Friday.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    June Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is definitely one of my top 5 posts for TTT last month! What an adorable outfit!!!!!!! That neon cuff...I want I want I want! Thanks so much for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete