Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rainy Picnic Attire




What do you wear to an engagement party/potluck in the park when it has been raining for 2 days straight?  My solution was a skirt and rain boots.  I was really wishing I had some of the fancy Hunter boots that are so popular, but I'm not willing to spend that much on boots I will only wear a few times a year.

It stopped raining right as I was leaving my house and didn't rain at all during the party, so I felt a little bit ridiculous, but no one laughed at me (that I know of), so it all worked out!

Cardigan: Marisa Kristina
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Old Navy
Boots: Target

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the pattern mixing from your polka dot boots and the striped skirt. I've felt the same way about the Hunter boots. They are adorable and so stylish but I wouldn't have much need for them to justify the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and perfect for a rainy day. The pattern mixing is great and the pop of pink is great! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoOhh... What a fun outfit! BTW, about Hunter boots... you should definitely check out Nordstroms Rack sometimes.. They have them for super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Skirt twinnies! :) I sometimes have a hard time styling this skirt, so I know I'll be coming back to you for more ideas!!

    ReplyDelete