Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Ten Years




My high school reunion is this weekend.  I really can't believe it has been 10 years!  One of my best friends was Senior class president, and somehow I promised her that I would help her plan the reunions, so she and I have been busy gathering everyone's contact information and planning the event.  I'm really hoping everything goes well!  (If not, I will deny my involvement in the planning)

Honestly, I am super excited to see everyone!  I wasn't sure how many people would actually come, but most of my favorite people from high school will be there.  I had a dream the other night that we were at the reunion and I was so excited that John locked me in one of the classrooms to calm down.  I mean, I hope that doesn't happen.  I'm not THAT crazy, right?

Many things have changed in my life over the past 10 years, but 2 things have stayed the same:
  1. My car - my parents bought a 1997 Honda Civic for me in 2002, thinking it would last me through college.  Well, I'm still driving it.  I'm way too sentimental about this car, and will likely drive it until it stops running. 
  2. My Hairstyle - since my hair isn't every particularly trendy, I think it's okay that I have the same style 10 years later, right?  I even use the same mousse.  I've tried other products, but just don't like anything as much as Pantene! 
If you are interested in learning more about high school Andi, you should check out this post I did last year about my adventures at school dances. 

Do you have any exciting weekend plans?  Or any fun stories about high school class reunions?

I'm linking up for Casual Friday today!  

Top: Target
Cardigan & Shoes: Gap
Jeans: Old Navy

9 comments:

  1. Have fun! Can't wait to see what you wear to the reunion. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! You know I love this top! It was fun seeing you high school formal pictures. I wore a hat to my freshman homecoming. I was also convinced I was cool. Have fun this weekend!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Have fun this weekend! And I loved your post about your high school formals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty floral top! And do those flats have bows?!? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they have bows and peep-toes! I sort of love them, but I usually forget to wear them!

      Delete
  5. I love your outfit - I totally wanted to find that top at Target (but don't worry, I won't wear it with my skirt with the same print, haha), but it was all sold out in my size :(

    I hope you have a great time at your reunion! We had a five-year reunion two years ago - just a low-key thing at a hotel with drinks and conversation - and it was kind of fun. I'm really looking forward to our 10-year. I'm not really in touch with people from high school, so going back to catch up will be fun. I can't wait to hear all about it. What are you wearing?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! I'm helping prep for our reunion in September... It's quite a task!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blouse is lovely, and I love your cardigan! You look gorgeous!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that floral top! Hope you had fun at the reunion :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete