Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Yellow Cardigan Remix



It's Friday, which means the weekend is almost here.  More importantly, it means my sister and nieces are on their way to my house for a whole week of shenanigans.  You may remember them from last summer and Thanksgiving.  I am WAY TOO EXCITED to see them!

I'll be honest, I don't actually plan ahead for my Friday remix post.  I usually just pick a random outfit that is in my draft list and go find previous outfits, make the collage, and call it good.  This week, I was busy wearing my new items from Loft, so most of my un-blogged outfits don't include frequently worn items.  Good thing I wore my trusty yellow cardigan on Thursday!

Recently, I've been really drawn to both pink and yellow, so pairing them together just made sense.  I probably shouldn't say "recently," because when I was a kid, my favorite swimsuit was pink with yellow polka dots.  I remember my friends telling me it didn't match, but I thought it was awesome.  Some things never change...

I've actually already done a remix collage on this cardigan, back on my one year blog-iversary.  So, I have 4 looks from spring/summer 2012 here:
1234
And here are 4 looks from spring/summer 2013:
5,6,7,8
With the exception of #4 (because pants are the worst), I really like all of these outfits.  Which one is your favorite?

Linking up today with Friday FavoritesCasual Friday and Favorite Fashion Friday!  

Dress: Gap
Cardigan: Old Navy (dyed by me)
Belt: Chinese Laundry via TJ Maxx
Shoes: BCBGeneration



7 comments:

  1. I think I need a yellow cardigan. How do I not have one? These are all great looks, but my favorites are 3, 5, 6, and 8. Have fun with your sister and nieces! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is so versatile, it looks great with pink and white here! =)

    P.S. I'm running a giveaway this week! Two beautiful Stella & Dot pieces of jewelry! Be sure to visit http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com and enter. =)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 is definitely my favorite, but I like 1 and 5, too! I really, really like your dress! Hope you have a great time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had so many different things going on that I haven't done a Friday remix post in probably a month! But when I did, I never really planned ahead. I just picked something from my outfit that I'd worn differently before. Have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a sim-looking cardigan and you've reminded me that I need to break that I need to break that sucker back out, it's perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a yellow cardi. And you KNOW how I feel about stripes. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My yellow cardi is one of my fav pieces. I love how you remixed it. Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you back this Friday!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete