Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Exciting Shopping News




In the past couple of weeks, I've heard 2 very exciting things about the shopping situation in Omaha.

  1. The outlet mall between Omaha and Lincoln is being completely revamped, and will actually be pretty legit.  I've heard rumors of Gap, Loft, J.Crew, and other favorites.  The mall opens in November, so I need to save my pennies! 
  2. H&M is coming to Omaha!!!  Opening in Spring 2014, so I have to be patient, but it will be worth the wait.  
Omaha is really upping the retail game with these changes.  This will greatly reduce my desire to shop when I am on vacation in "real cities" AND I'll get to hit up the J.Crew outlet to actually try stuff on instead of ordering online and just hoping it fits right!  

It's the little things in life, right?   

Dress: Gibson&Latimer
Jacket: Izod
Purse: Dooney&Bourke
Sandals: Love Culture

**I realize I should have written about this with an outfit actually containing J.Crew Factory and H&M items.

7 comments:

  1. This dress is so pretty! Exciting news, I wish an H&M would open a little closer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! I'm glad to hear all those stores will be there when I get back to Omaha! I've been so spoiled, with all of those stores within 45 minutes of me here in Cali. ;)

    I love the print and colors on that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should still let yourself shop when on vacation, even if that's just because I like buying myself souvenirs in the form of clothes or jewelry! :) Loving your denim jacket with this look, and that purse is the perfect accessory!

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super exciting! Not to brag, but Seattle is about to get a ZARA...and I couldn't be more excited!!! But seriously, you'll LOVE LOVE LOVE having H&M so close :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! I'm super happy to be getting Loft here in October, but there are still quite a few more stores that I wish we had closer. Do you remember the outlets that used to be in Newton? I LOVED going to the Gap Outlet out there. I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Gap Outlet was the best! My sister and I used to go up there all the time.

      Delete
  6. Ah! This makes me want to move back to the Twin Cities so bad! We don't even have a Gap by us...

    ReplyDelete