Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Paisley Cardigan - 3 Ways!


I'm doing my Friday remix post a little different this week.  Instead of  scanning through my archives for all the ways I've worn a certain item, I'm bringing you THREE BRAND NEW OUTFITS!  Imagine I said that in the echoey movie announcer voice.  It will seem more exciting.

This cardigan is a recent purchase from Loft.  Anytime I buy something and want to wear it EVERY DAY, I know it was a good decision.  Anyway, here are 3 ways I've worn it in the past couple of weeks.

#1 - worn to work

#2 - church
#3 - casual date night
Pretty exciting, right?  I think I'll be wearing it quite a bit in the coming months.

Go check out the other remixers! I'm also linking up with Casual Friday  and Favorite Fashion Friday today! 

Outfit details
Cardigan: Loft

Outfit #1:
Dress: Ann Taylor
Belt: Old Navy
Necklace: Bass
Sandals: Love Culture

Outfit #2:
Tee: Gap
Skirt: Old Navy
Sandals: Carlos Santana 

Outfit #3:
Tee: Gap
Shorts: Gap
Sandals: Carlos Santana 



10 comments:

  1. I love this cardigan, I'm wishing I bought it. So cute Andi!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty cardigan, and three cute outfits! Way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just too darn cute! I love all three ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cardigan paired with the stripes the best, it looks so cute!! Great remix and happy Friday! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with you, and love the feeling of wanting to wear something repeatedly. Unfortunately some of my newer purchases are not what I want to wear in 100 degree weather, so they're taking a back seat for now. I can't wait to see how else you wear this cardigan-- the possibilities seem endless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great cardigan! I love all the way you've paired it with stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this cardigan! The print is pretty and the color is very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this cardigan! The print is pretty and the color is very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I'm loving this cardigan! I have a great soft spot for paisley (also, in high school, I wanted to name a future daughter Paisley...), and the colors are delightful! I think the last outfit is my favorite, actually! I just really like how the paisley pattern goes with the stripes, and the colors contrast so nicely, and the pink shorts tie it all together - ah! It's just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the ways you styled it! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete