Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Stripe Week - Dress




Let's be honest - I had a bit of a "BUY ALL THE STRIPED DRESSES" phase earlier this year.  In my defense, I think it was more an issue of supply increasing than me being completely ridiculous.  There were just more options in stores at good prices this spring.  Not that I'm NOT completely ridiculous, but whatever.  Let's move on.

My husband rarely has specific comments about what I wear.  When he does have something to say, it usually surprises me.  He likes this dress, because the stripes get kind of "zig-zaggy" on the skirt part.  Okay. I like it because it's pink and striped and very comfortable and has pockets.  I don't like how wrinkly it gets, but I've already mentioned that!

We're at the midpoint of Stripes Week!  Are you ready to link up with A Journey in Style and me on Friday??

Today, I'm linking up with  What I Wore and What I Wore to Work.

Dress: Gap
Blazer: H&M
Belt: Old Navy
Shoes: Seychelles

6 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love a striped dress? That looks so cute and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved striped dresses and this one I'd definitely get on you :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress. Striped dresses are so versatile, so it totally makes sense that you'd need multiples in different colors =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the shade of pink on this dress. Pairing it with the blazer was such a nice touch! Hopefully the ironing isn't too much of a hassle-- I spent ten minutes last night trying to iron the same crease flat on a skirt last night. The crease is still there. So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Andi! Love the blazer - it makes an otherwise fairly casual dress look completely work-appropriate!

    ReplyDelete