Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Floral




The jacket was passed along!  It's that time of year when I can get away with wearing some of my lighter coats, so I'm trying to make the most of it.  It's also the time of year when I have fewer days that I can wear non-boots, so I try to take advantage of those, too.  I'm hoping to avoid tights as long as possible.  My unofficial goal is to make it through November, but I don't know if that is going to happen.  Rumor has it that some snow made an appearance yesterday around 2am.  I was asleep, so I'm going to pretend it's not true.

Oh, and another reminder that next week is all about the leopard print!  I'm excited to announce that Brynn will be co-hosting the theme week, and you can link up with us on Friday!

My TOPIO collage is growing....  Be sure to stop by Sarah's Real Life to find other participating bloggers.

Jacket: Relativity
Scarf: H&M
Sweater: Gap
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Born

7 comments:

  1. I hate tights even though I wear them. They just seem so uncomfortable. Last year I started wearing leggings in place of tights.

    The color of your skirt is so pretty and the scarf compliments it really well. I love seeing the TOPIO challenges. They really are fun to play and guess what will be worn next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt really brings out the blue in your scarf. It's so pretty! I've definitely already broken out the tights. Can't wait for leopard week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The colors are great. Love the color of your tree, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love this dark skirt! Unfortunately yesterday was my first day of tights for the season. Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this color combo on you! Your scarf is really pretty and I really like the brightness that your white jacket provides. =) Unfortunately, here in Seattle it's 40-something degrees, windy, and raining sideways so tights are a necessity for me.

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you can get away with wearing a skirt and flats! I guess I could if I taught in the afternoons, but alas, I have the morning sections... which means I scraped frost off the car this morning. Super lame. Anywhoo, I love that jacket every time you wear it. You should keep wearing it. A lot. Even if it's too cold to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the color of that skirt! I used to have a cardigan that color but it got a hole in it :( It was one of my favorites! Also, that last photo of you (the face shot) is SO PRETTY.

    ReplyDelete