Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

#2 - Neutrals




Colors are fun, but sometimes an all neutral outfit is okay.  I just wore extra jewelry to make up for it.  I haven't really made a full list of goals for 2014 yet, but I'm hoping to get better at blogging.  A couple things to focus on:

  1. Detail shots - I'm terrible at remembering to take close-up shots of my jewelry or details on outfits. I remembered today.  I'm going to try to remember more often.
  2. Social media - I made a Facebook page for the blog a few months ago, but never remember to post anything on it.  And I rarely remember to tweet or Instagram.   

Anything you would like to see more or less of in 2014?

Shirt & Cardigan: J.Crew Factory
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Steve Madden
Watch: Fossil
Spiky Bracelet: won from Inge's giveaway
Necklaces: gifts from my parents
Love bracelet: Forever21

2 comments:

  1. I wore an outfit just like this recently, and it was so comfortable that I just want to wear it all the time! I always find detail shots difficult. I always try to take them but I just don't think they turn out right for me. I spotted your spiked bracelet right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft, neutral and pretty. Need to 'copy' it. ;=) All your gold jewels are so pretty, especially the 2 bracelets. I love jewelry so I always love detail shots.

    ReplyDelete