Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Boot Camp




Each Wednesday evening at AWANA, there's a theme of some kind.  I usually forget to wear anything theme-specific, because I have enough trouble remembering to bring my leader uniform shirt to change into.  But this week, the theme was Boot Camp, and I had the perfect item to wear!  I really love this jacket, but I hardly ever wear it.  Olive green is normally my color nemesis, but if you put it in a camo print, I am sold.

Jacket: Old Navy
Tee, Belt: Gap
Necklace: F21
Jeans: Limited
Shoes: Target

6 comments:

  1. This outfit is perfect, head-to-toe!! I'm glad you had the theme to motivate you to wear it! I need to kick up my game on finding a pair of white jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pull-off the camo jacket so well! For some reason I'm still afraid of camo because I feel like it isn't "me"...but I love it in outfits like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little scared of camo print, but you look great! I really like it paired with navy and white. Hmm, you might be persuading me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there were a way to turn camo pants into a jacket, because then I would be able to copy this outfit! Love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, this is so awesome. I seriously love it, Andi...and I'm not normally a camo print kind of person! The whole look is just so clean and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just thrifted an Old Navy jacket similar to that one - although it's olive and not camo. I love the way you styled yours. I will definitely be wearing it with a tee, skinnies, and heels or flats. Great outfit! xo
    Nout
    sandpaperkissesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete