Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Nautical Week - More Anchors

 

The only thing MORE nautical than a sweater with an anchor on it is a tee with ALL THE ANCHORS on it.  I promise this is my last red/white/blue outfit of the week.  I think.  Remember to link up after the jump! 

So remember how I was complaining commenting about my very busy week this week?  What do I get for complaining?  An impromptu business trip.  I have to leave Sunday.  And I think I should probably buy a real suit.  I've previously worn this blazer and this skirt as a suit, when needed.  But then those started to get sort of old, so I got replacement items (blazer and skirt).  I just don't know if they will work as a suit, or look stupid.  I'll have to figure something out, I guess.        

Tee: Banana Republic
Jacket & Skirt: J.Crew Factory
Necklace: F21
Shoes: Old Navy




8 comments:

  1. I really like that top with coral! I hope your business trip goes well! I have a suit and have found it very versatile and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this tee with your coral skirt, they are perfect together! I think that if you know that you'll have more than this one occasion to wear a suit, it might be worth it to get one. But from what I can tell seeing them separately, I think your suit and blazer would work together fine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I LOVE this outfit! From the tee to those adorable shoes...perfect! I put a collage of nautical themed clothes at the bottom of my post today and there are just so many cute things out there with anchors on them! Buy all the anchors! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you with all of your great anchor pieces! I love this one and no need to apologize for the red, white and blue - perfect combo in my opinion :) Wow on an impromptu business trip - that just seems so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nautical week theme!! You go girl!! :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so think you can pass off that skirt and blazer off as a suit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap, that shirt is adorable. Also, I saw your suit-shopping woes on Instagram - were you able to find something that worked out?! I hate business suits and never want to buy one because I'm convinced they all look stupid on me and I don't want to spend $100+ on a suit I'll wear, like twice...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on the suit...that is NEVER fun for me. I hate the expense, hate how the pants are never long enough, hate the battle of the jacket buttons (either not enough or too many or too high or not high enough). Ugh. Not jealous of your battle this weekend, my friend!

    Katie @ Style On Target

    ReplyDelete