Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

#22 - Writer's Block



New hardest part of the 30x30 is that I apparently don't have 30 days worth of things to say in a month.  So let me just talk about my outfit.  I like it in theory, but I think the proportions are a little bit off.  I still need to take this skirt in a couple inches, because it's still way too big.  And the cardigan is a bit more fitted than the shirt, so I think it looks a little funny.  In a normal world, I would have switched out for a longer cardigan, but in 30x30 world, this is my only option. 

Don't forget to take the survey if you haven't yet!   

Cardigan: Gap  (similar)
Top: Old Navy (similarsimilar)
Belt: Chinese Laundry (similar)
Skirt: Gap  (similarsimilar)
Shoes: Old Navy (similar without captoe)

5 comments:

  1. I like the mint and navy together! The floral print and stripes are adorable! I think it would be very hard to think of things to say 30 days in a row! I have trouble with 5 days a week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not like the proportions of this outfit but you nailed the pattern mixing and the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all get writer block here and there. I hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That's why I'm going to post 10 at a time for my 30x30! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 30x30 world is very restricting. But I think this looks cute! And I never feel too mad about clothes being too big. I'd rather that than the opposite! But I know it can be difficult and/or irritating wearing them.

    ReplyDelete