Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

#25 - Another Weekend, Another Wrap-Up



How was the weekend?  Mine was pretty good.  John and I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy on Friday night.  It was pretty good.  I actually liked it more than most of the recent superhero movies.  My apologies to everyone who loved The Avengers, but I didn't.  On Saturday, I had a coffee shop date with a friend, but neither of us drank coffee, because we are cool like that. Then I just spent the rest of the day doing miscellaneous things around the house.  Sundays are generally the same around here - church, lunch, housework, church, dinner.  Sometimes our Sunday school class hangs out in the evenings, which we did again this weekend.  And in an interesting turn of events, I made a last minute decision to visit my family next weekend.  I had a quick video-conference with my nieces to tell them, and they are pretty excited.  My campaign for favorite aunt continues...

And now I'm a little concerned that I need to leave town in just a few days!  At least I'm driving, so don't have to worry about airline approved packing.

Cardigan: Gap (similar)
Tee: J.Crew Factory (exact)
Skirt: Macy's (exact)
Shoes: Old Navy (optionoption)

3 comments:

  1. I seriously love Sundays like that. Just doing things around the house is almost relaxing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, I probably pack twice as much when I go somewhere by car than by plane. Also, I did not like the Avengers. The first times I saw the trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy, I thought it was a joke. Like one of those spoof movies. I'm glad to hear it wasn't terrible. I'll wait until it gets on Netflix ;)

    ReplyDelete