Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

#26 - Last Hurrah



Well, I think this skirt has come to the end of the road.  I've worn it about a million times (okay, maybe 20) over the past 2 years, do I think I've gotten my $8 out of it.  I'm a big fan of knit pencil skirts, because they look nice, but are really comfortable, and don't need as much ironing.  But they do tend to get worn out faster than a woven pencil skirt.  It's probably good I don't spend more than $10 on them!  I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for a new green skirt! 

It's Tuesday, so I'm linking up with Laura 

Jacket: J.Crew Factory (exact)
Shirt: Gap (optionoptionoption)
Belt: Gap  (similar)
Skirt: Target (exactsimilar)
Sandals: Target(exactsimilar)

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE knit skirts. So comfortable and this shade of green is so pretty! I'm sad you have to say good bye to it but hey, that opens up a space in your closet for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer...because this skirt is so cute! I hope you can find a good replacement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you'll find a good replacement soon, this skirt is a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knit Skirts are my favorite kind too. Good luck with finding your replacement one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the knit pencil skirts too but you're right, they do wear out quickly. The good news is that they're all over so hopefully it won't be too difficult to find a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! That skirt is so cute! It's too bad when things you love get worn out. I hope you can find a replacement soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know if/when you find a replacement. I've been on the fence about adding a green skirt to my collection (mostly on the fence because I don't really need one, but waaant one). Maybe Target will put out another skirt just like this one and it will be wrongly priced at $7-- for both of us?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this outfit, Andi - I used to have that skirt too, and I loved how comfortable it was, and the green color is so great!

    ReplyDelete