Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

#7 - Navy Theme



Originally, I was going to skip a theme week in August, but then Kate mentioned an easy idea - navy!  Since I'm wearing navy almost every day in August, this is perfect.  She'll be my co-host starting Monday the 11th, and you'll very likely see this shirt in the mix!  So you've got a few days to plan if you want to join in.  Navy is easy, right?

Tee: J.Crew Factory (exact)
Shorts: Gap (exact, similar)
Belt: Gap (similar)
Sandals: Target (exact, similar)

8 comments:

  1. I will be out of town next week. I hope you have fun with your navy week. Maybe I will have to Ig a picture of me wearing something navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that Kate. I wish I were going to be around next week so that I could participate in a link up. Instead, I'll be in Vegas for the week celebrating my 30th. Woot woot! Also, that little iron really makes me happy. And so do stripes. And navy. And you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pairing anything with navy! That's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO excited for navy week! I'm still debating between going for all solids next week or mixing it up with some striped navy. Decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Andi! Navy week will be fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I wear navy practically every day, so I can't wait to participate next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so bummed I missed out on navy week - since I've been busy driving everywhere and not being at home, it's been hard for me to take outfit photos lately...plus, I'm so sick of my summer clothes, so I haven't been wearing anything blogworthy lately. I am catching up on blogs before my job starts on Monday, and I'm eager to check out some of the navy looks people linked up during the week!! :)

    ReplyDelete